PRESS RELEASE : CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Levallois-Perret, March 22nd, 2022
Lefebvre Sarrut launches the second edition of LightSpeed,
its European start ups accelerator
Lefebvre Sarrut Group (Lefebvre Dalloz, Larcier-Intersentia, Sdu, Giuffre Francis Lefebvre, Stollfuβ…) reaffirms its commitment to innovation and invites European start ups to participate in the new edition of LightSpeed, its startup accelerator.
In concrete terms, LightSpeed consists of :
– On-demand mentoring, specific to each development topic;
– Workshops on every practical issue startups meet on their path;
– POCs – where appropriate – based on user cases co-constructed with the group’s experts.
To apply, startups must :
– provide operational solutions related to regulations (law, accounting, taxation) or dealing with new business issues such as cybersecurity, the web3, CSR.
– be aimed at professionals in human resources, finance and legal departments, etc.
– have developed a product (or service), in a first version, and already used by clients.
– 25th April : closing date for applications
– end of May: announcement of the successful candidates
– 31st May : European kick-off live from the BPI (Banque Française d’Investissement) in Paris
– end of November – beginning of December: closing event in a surprise location in Europe
“We have learned a lot from the first edition of LightSpeed and in particular about our role in the innovation brought by legaltechs. Lefebvre Sarrut continues to support – at European level – innovative solutions that promote knowledge sharing and the strengthening of the rule of law“, says Olivier Campenon, CEO Lefebvre Sarrut.
Testimonials from LightSpeed #1 participants
“Assisted, guided and coached by Lefebvre Sarrut’s experts, we were able to deepen our knowledge of the subject and thus refine our technology to build better tools, closer to the market needs, closer to the client’s requirements“, Frank Aernout, CEO of Nalantis.
“Participation in LightSpeed has meant an improvement in terms of visibility and access to experts. It has also helped Droits Quotidiens to grow and to offer a new coherent brand image“, Didier Ketels, Director of Droits Quotidiens.
Applications can only be made on line
Lightspeed will be launched on March 22nd simultaneously in 6 countries throughout Europe : France (Lefebvre Sarrut), Spain (Lefebvre), Netherlands (Sdu), Italy (Giuffrè Francis Lefebvre), Belgium (Intersentia-Larcier), Luxembourg (Intersentia-Larcier).
Nadia ALI BELHADJ
+33 (0)6 64 87 43 95
Click here to download the PDF version of the press release.