Lefebvre Sarrut invites startups to apply for its third LightSpeed Accelerator program
Paris La Défense, 17 October 2023
Lefebvre Sarrut, the European leader in legal and tax knowledge, is opening applications for its third LightSpeed Accelerator program. Startups from all over Europe have until November 28 to register (here). This year this call for applications is focusing on environmental, social and governance (ESG) solutions, Generative AI for the legal industry and legal solutions for the enterprise market (human resources, compliance, etc.).
The LightSpeed Accelerator is a tailored program designed to help startups grow. Over six months, the selected start-ups will work with Lefebvre Sarrut teams on opportunities to build value together, from proof of concept to commercial partnership.
This third program will focus on three priorities:
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG) solutions. In the face of stricter regulation, including the EU’s new Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD), companies are looking to technology to help ensure compliance. Startups with ESG projects are warmly invited to apply to work together on developing a strong ESG offering.
- Generative AI. Generative artificial intelligence offers enormous potential for the legal and tax sector. Lefebvre Sarrut is looking for startups that leverage generative AI to improve access to knowledge for companies and their advisors.
- The enterprise market. The use of law in its various applications is increasing within many companies, and new categories of professionals are being impacted. Lefebvre Sarrut is looking for solutions that leverage the law in its broadest sense (including HR, compliance, etc.) to help companies comply in a constantly evolving legal landscape.
This call for applications is the first step to startups joining the six-month program:
- Step 1 – Call for applications until November 28
- Step 2 – Pre-selection process from November 28 to December 8
- Step 3 – Jury selection on December 11-12
- Step 4 – Kick-off in Milan on January 15-16
- Step 5 – Six-month acceleration program up to the end of June
- Step 6 – Demo day for the startups’ projects on June 26
Olivier Campenon, CEO of Lefebvre Sarrut, commented, “Lefebvre Sarrut is proud to be supporting innovation through creative startups. As a leader in legal and tax solutions, we want to help a new generation of entrepreneurs build sustainable value for Europe.”