Lefebvre Sarrut publishes 2022 ESG Commitment Report
Lefebvre Sarrut, the European leader in legal and tax knowledge, has published its 2022 ESG (environmental, social and governance) Commitment Report. While presenting the Group’s commitments and actions, the report also provides an overview of Lefebvre Sarrut’s ESG policy for improving its impact in the next few years.
Five commitments underpinning Lefebvre Sarrut’s purpose
In line with its purpose of “enabling knowledge for a fairer, more efficient and sustainable society”, Lefebvre Sarrut has organized its ESG contribution around five commitments, which day by day unite its stakeholders, including employees, clients, family shareholders and partners.
The five commitments are:
- To guarantee access to the law, with 32 million unique users of Lefebvre Sarrut services in 2022
- To keep customers one step ahead through innovation, with 282 hours of the company’s European teams’ time dedicated to the development of innovative projects, and six start-ups supported
- To help our ecosystem with the challenges of regulation, whether regulatory, social or environmental, including by developing dedicated compliance software, like Toxic, which helps users and/or companies emitting chemical products to comply with REACH regulation
- To provide employees with a stimulating, motivating and innovative work environment, including moving our French and Belgian teams to new, more modern premises that facilitate collaboration
- To help build a more sustainable world, with our first carbon assessment, which has enabled us to identify clear targets for the years to come
In 2022, these five commitments were demonstrated in various actions by Lefebvre Sarrut and its local brands: Lefebvre Dalloz (France), SDU (Netherlands), Lefebvre (Spain), Giuffrè Francis Lefebvre (Italy), Larcier-Intersentia (Belgium, Luxembourg and the United Kingdom), and Stollfuß and Juris (Germany).
Read the Commitment Report 2022
About Lefebvre Sarrut
Lefebvre Sarrut is the European leader in legal and tax knowledge. With offices in Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain and the United Kingdom, the Group provides a global response to companies (on human resources, financial, legal and compliance issues), regulated professions (notaries, chartered accountants, lawyers, etc.) and the public sector in the fields of publishing, training and software. Lefebvre Sarrut registered a turnover of €542 million in 2023 and employs 2,500 people.
Media contact: Brice Chauveau – firstname.lastname@example.org – +33 7 86 64 88 28